The Secret to Beautiful Hair, Skin, and Nails – Biotin

 A few months back, my hair strength was too weak to do a fancy bun. And I ended up compromising on wearing a flat hair look at parties. Disheartening! I always dreamt of adorning thicker, fuller mane like other girls wore and moreover envied them until the day one of my friends presented me with a cute bottle of biotin capsules from Nirvasa. For those who don’t know what biotin can do to our hair; trust me, it makes a wonderful potion for your dull and lifeless hair. Let’s understand!

Biotin (also known as vitamin B7 or vitamin H) is an essential B vitamin our body requires to carry out several metabolic processes in the body alongside improving hair, skin, and nail health. With ever-growing pollution, stress, poor lifestyle, chemical & heat treatments, and nutritional deficiencies, our hair gets accustomed to irreparable damage. In such cases, taking a biotin supplement is probably the best cure. It is because this amazing supplement aids the production of certain amino acids and keratin protein that makes infrastructural components for hair, skin, and nails. Besides, the organic compounds in biotin capsules elevate collagen levels in the body and prevent hair breakage. After taking biotin capsules for a few weeks, my hair felt smooth on the touch and hair fall was reduced greatly. Upon regular consumption of this supplement, I noticed an impressive change in my hair texture i.e. my strands appeared shiny, thicker, and became stronger, thus giving me a chance to try new hairstyles every day.

Though biotin is known for its ability to improve hair growth, it also worked wonders to improve my nail strength and added glow to my skin. If you too are affected by thinning hair and hair-related problems, start taking biotin capsules today and get ready to make a head turn with your long, thick, and strong hair. 

At present, you can easily find biotin tablets from a variety of brands. But, certain nutraceutical brands such as Nirvasa offer Biotin tablets that are safe and certified and can be used by both men and women.

Pros of using Biotin capsules-

  • Effectively stops hair fall
  • Thickens hair
  • Promotes youthful skin
  • Curbs brittle nails

Cons of using Biotin capsules-

A bit expensive than other brands, but is safe and highly effective.

Comments

Popular Posts